CIOFF EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
The CIOFF Executive Committee (ExeCom) was created through Board Resolution No. 2014-04 during the Regular Board Meeting on February 15, 2014 held at the Richmonde Hotel, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. The Executive Committee was initially composed of the following: President Clarito L. Magsino, Auditor Bernardita DP. Gerez and Trustee Cynthia A. Topacio.
The Executive Committee shall have the following specific tasks:
- To recommend for approval by the Board of Trustees the Foundation’s short, medium and long-term strategies with particular reference to the financial resources required to achieve the mission and strategic goals of the Foundation;
- To recommend to the Board of Trustees the Foundation’s annual revenue and capital budgets;
- To oversee the implementation of the approved plans, activities and budgets including the monitoring and evaluation of the same;
- To serve as the point of reference and advice about the overall day-to-day business of the Foundation whilst maintaining the appropriate balance between implementation of the policies and the responsibilities of the Board of Trustees;
- To periodically review the performance of the Foundation and oversee the implementation of mechanisms required to measure performance.
- To report to the Board of Trustees during the Regular Board Meetings on the work it has undertaken and the progress of the approved programs and activities; and
- To consider and determine such other matters as may be delegated or referred to it by the Board of Trustees.
Current members of the Executive Committee are: